24 Apr Plumbing Services During COVID-19
With COVID-19 taking over our everyday lives both personally and professionally, we’d like to share our updated policies and safety procedures that we’ve implemented as a result. Living and working in a time of a pandemic requires extreme consideration to health professionals and all global health measures.
Providing Plumbing Services to Our loyal customers in difficult times
As an essential business for the Greater Toronto Area, we aim to give our customers the best service with all of the global considerations towards keeping our areas and customers healthy and safe. With the world at an uncertain time, we all need to band together and put a stop to this virus. There certainly has been an adjustment to this new way of life. As a proud Canadian plumbing company, we want to make sure we comply with all the protocols and measures. It has been an adjustment for us as time has gone by as professionals globally have offered different protocols for businesses that are still working.
Here is what our plumbers are doing to fight with COVID-19
We’ve outlined the following safety protocols to be put in place when our technicians are on the road and in the office while servicing the Toronto area. These measures are taken for all of our service calls – be it residential or emergency response and in full compliance with Canadian health authorities.
- Our office has been effectively closed during COVID-19 for all non-essential visits. Our office staff work from home and our service technicians will only come in for essential tools and appliances. We ensure our staff always wash their hands when they come into and out of the office and wear protective masks and gloves. We keep a healthy amount of hand sanitizer with each of our employees and technicians in an effort to help flatten the curve this virus has taken.
- Each of our service vehicles are equipped with an abundance of protective gloves, face shields and masks to further protect our technicians. Our technicians will only use the masks and gloves once as an added measure of protection as per the advice of many medical professionals. As well, we keep a few bottles of hand sanitizer in our trucks to ensure an added layer of protectiveness.
- We make sure when we enter a home, we wash our hands and make sure we have a fresh pair of gloves and masks on hand. We are very vigilant about keeping our social distance from the home’s family members and do our work as quickly as possible.
- If any of our technicians or staff members have been out of the country, we make sure they go into self-quarantine for 14 days before returning to work. We also ask if any of the family members we visit have been outside of the country in the last 14 days or are feeling sick, we will book at a later date.
- As per Toronto Health officials, we will not shake hands with any customer and keep our social distance from all members of the home.
- We always avoid touching our mouths and noses while on the job in an increased effort to not spread the virus.
- All of our tools are disinfected and cleaned on a daily basis and before every service call.
Customer’s Safety First
We feel honoured that our valued customers stay loyal to us even during these trying times and we, in turn, will keep providing the same stellar service we have for the last 15 years. We will always keep our customers’ safety first as we make sure we maintain the same level of workmanship and expertise we always have.
Thank you for your understanding as we all try and navigate through these uncertain times.
How to get in touch with us for plumbing services?
Preferred Plumbing Solutions is available and has a plumber near you in The Greater Toronto area and York Region.
We are available by phone: 905-597-8555, or fill out the form on this page and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We will persevere as a community if we all work together!
PPS technicians arrived on time and did a thorough inspection of our plumbing system in the house and identified issues where there were code violations and issues where things could be done better than what was currently installed.Several detailed options were provided for solutions to address the various findings giving us ample information and explanations so that we could make an informed decision as to what should be addressed as a priority and what could be deferred to a later date. These guys are the epitome of professionalism, speed and competence all wrapped into one cohesive operating unit. They are definitely true to their moto; Right on Time, Right the First Time! As always, it is a pleasure to deal with them and I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone looking for a professional plumbing team!
Quick, courteous, professional, transparent, thorough!
I was extremely happy with the service we received. Everything was clearly explained and work was completed to the highest degree of quality and efficiency.
Raphie and his team are beyond AMAZING!! You cannot beat the quality of their work. Always shows up fast and on time or before. Is able to diagnose what’s going on and give a number of options. Takes time to explain the issue and the options. AMAZING!!!