Water Leak Plumber – Broadview North, East York
Preferred Plumbing Solutions Inc is a top-notch water leak plumbing service in the Broadview North area. Our team of experienced and skilled plumbers have been providing exceptional customer service for years, and we take pride in offering quality services all the time.
We use the latest technologies to detect and repair any water leaks, both visible and hidden. Thanks to our flexibility, we can work quickly and efficiently while delivering exceptional results. From small leaks to major pipe repairs, you can always rely on us to get the job done right.
We understand how disruptive water leaks can be, so we do everything in our power to make sure that you get back up and running as soon as possible. Our team is available all week for emergency services, so even if it’s late at night or during the weekend, don’t hesitate to call us.
As a trusted provider of water leak services for many years now, we guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with our workmanship and customer service. On top of that, all our solutions are cost-effective & long-lasting – so there’s no need to worry about frequent repairs or replacements down the line.
For reliable and efficient water leak plumbing services in Broadview North, contact Preferred Plumbing Solutions Inc today! Our friendly staff will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have. Don’t wait – get your water leak fixed quickly by our expert plumbers!
Preferred Plumbing Solutions Inc is the most dependable water leak plumber in Thorncliffe and water leak plumber in Leaside. We are experts in quickly addressing all types of plumbing issues, from emergency repairs to regular maintenance.
To prevent a water leak, you should:
- Check for any visible signs of damage or wear and tear in your plumbing fixtures and pipes, and repair or replace them as needed.
- Insulate your pipes to prevent them from freezing during cold weather.
- Install water alarms near potential leak sources, such as your water heater and washing machine.
- Regularly check for leaks by monitoring your water bill and checking for any unexplained increases.
- Be mindful of water usage and take steps to conserve water where possible.
- Consider getting an annual plumbing inspection to ensure everything is in good working order.
- Fix any leaks immediately, as even a small leak can cause significant damage over time.
Get your kitchen drain cleaned and receive a complimentary bathroom sink drain cleaning!
Available throughout September, 2023. Call us for more details!
Appointments are based on availability.
Why Choose Us
Fast & Efficient Service
We provide 100% results. If we can't fix your plumbing fixtures* you don't pay. That's a service.
Know How Much You Pay
We are transparent throughout the process. Get a quote before we start. No surprise when we are done.
We are hightly recomeeded on Google
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if water is leaking into the house?
Do you offer emergency services?
Do you offer Residential services?
Where are most common water leaks in the house?
I Found a Leak. What Do I Do?
- Shut off the water supply: The first thing you will want to do is shut off the water supply to the pipe to stop the flow of water. You can usually do this by turning the valve located on the main water supply line.
- Drain the pipe: Once the water supply has been shut off, you will want to drain the pipe to remove any remaining water. This can be done by turning on the faucet at the end of the pipe or using a wet/dry vacuum to suck out the water.
- Repair the leak: There are a few different ways to repair a leaky pipe, depending on the size and location of the leak. Some options include using a pipe patch kit, wrapping the pipe with repair tape, or replacing the damaged section of pipe.
- Turn the water supply back on: Once the repair has been made, turn the water supply back on and check for any further leaks. If the leak has been repaired successfully, the water flow should be restored to normal.
It is important to repair a leaky pipe as soon as possible to prevent further damage to your home or property. If you are unsure of how to repair the leak, or if the leak is too large to handle on your own, it is best to contact us for assistance.
What causes leaks?
- Corrosion: Over time, pipes can become corroded and develop holes or weak spots, which can lead to leaks.
- Wear and tear: Pipes can become damaged due to normal wear and tear, such as from water pressure or temperature changes.
- Tree roots: Tree roots can grow into pipes and cause them to crack or break, leading to leaks.
- Poor installation: If pipes are not installed correctly, it can lead to leaks or other problems.
- Frozen pipes: When water inside pipes freezes, it can expand and cause the pipe to burst, leading to a leak.
It is important to regularly inspect your pipes and address any issues as soon as they are discovered to prevent leaks and other problems.
How can I book a service call?
To book a service call with us, simply give us a call at 905-597-8555.
We look forward to working with you soon!