Clogged Kitchen Drain Plumber – Thorncliffe, East York
Preferred Plumbing Solutions Inc. is proud to offer residential plumbing service in Thorncliffe, East York. With our highly trained and experienced plumbers, we can handle any clogged kitchen drain issues you may have quickly and effectively.
Our certified professionals possess extensive knowledge of all aspects of plumbing and are dedicated to getting the job done right the first time. We use only the highest quality tools and products that are designed to get the job done efficiently while minimizing potential damage to your home or business. In addition, our team is always available all week – so you can trust that problem with your clogged kitchen drain will be handled quickly and accurately.
We also prioritize customer service excellence above all else, ensuring that all questions and concerns are addressed promptly and professionally. When it comes to finding a reliable plumber in Thorncliffe for your clogged kitchen drain issue, here at Preferred Plumbing Solutions Inc., we are proud to provide unbeatable service from highly knowledgeable experts. Get back to enjoying your kitchen without worry – contact us today!
We offer a wide range of plumbing services including:
- Water heater repair & installation services
- Sump pump installation & repair services
- Appliance repair services (refrigerator, stove, washer, dryer)
- Sewer & drain cleaning services -Leak detection, repair & prevention services.
Our plumbing services are available and we also offer emergency plumbing service. We understand that plumbing issues can happen anytime, so we offer same-day appointments for emergencies. We will do our best to get an expert plumber to your home as soon as possible.
How To Fix A Clogged Sink?
Clogged sinks can be a major annoyance, but they don’t have to be a big problem. Here are some steps you can take to try and clear out the clog:
- First, use a plunger to try and clear the blockage by creating suction.
- If that doesn’t work, pour boiling hot water down the drain in small batches. This will help break up any grease or soap scum that has accumulated.
- If those two solutions don’t do the trick, you may need to remove the sink trap and pull out whatever debris is blocking it.
- Finally, if all else fails, then it’s time to call in the professionals for assistance. A plumber will be able to identify what the cause of the clog is and provide an appropriate solution.
Save $100 On Any Residential Plumbing Service You Need
Available throughout March, 2023. Watch the video or call us to get the details!
Why Choose Us
Fast & Efficient Service
We provide 100% results. If we can't fix your plumbing fixtures* you don't pay. That's a service.
Expert Plumbers That care
We have highly-skilled plumbers with the experience to fix any emergency plumbing matters in your house.
Know How Much You Pay
We are transparent throughout the process. Get a quote before we start. No surprise when we are done.
We are hightly recomeeded on Google
Frequently Asked Questions
What was a clog that you couldn't get out?
There are a few steps you can take to help prevent water damage in your home:
- Fix any leaks or plumbing issues promptly. A small drip can turn into a big problem if left unchecked.
- Install a water alarm. These devices can alert you to the presence of water, giving you the chance to take action before any serious damage is done.
- Keep gutters and downspouts clean. Clogged gutters can cause water to back up and potentially leak into your home.
- Make sure your home’s foundation is in good repair. Cracks or other damage can allow water to seep into your home.
- Consider installing a sump pump. These pumps can help prevent flooding in areas that are prone to excess water.
- Keep an eye on your water bill. A sudden increase could indicate a leak.
- Take care when using appliances that use water, such as washing machines and water heaters. These can cause water damage if they malfunction.
By following these steps, you can help protect your home from water damage.
What do Preferred Plumbing Solutions Inc. plumbers use to unclog drains?
Plumbers from Preferred Plumbing Solutions Inc. use the most up-to-date tools and techniques when it comes to unclogging drains. Using top-notch services including drain augers and Hydro Jetting, our plumbers are able to inspect and remedy any potential clogged issue safely and efficiently. Our team of experienced professionals executes all services with skill and ease, providing an optimal plumbing solution for every client. Therefore, you can trust us knowing that they will take care of your clogged drain in no time.
What services do you offer in Thorncliffe Area?
At Preferred Plumbing Solutions Inc., we offer a wide range of professional services to meet the needs of our customers, including emergency and residential services, as well as on-call support, and plumbing fixture installation. Same day plumbing service is available. In addition to these services, we also offer preventative maintenance and inspections to help keep your home’s plumbing system running smoothly.
What are common drain pipe problems?
My kitchen drain is draing very slowly, is this a problem?
What is the difference between hard and soft water?
Here at Preferred Plumbing Solutions Inc., one of the most common questions we receive is about the differences between hard and soft water. Hard water contains minerals like calcium and magnesium, which can cause scale to build up in pipes and appliances over time. Soft water on the other hand, is free of those minerals, allowing soap to lather better and providing a gentler touch. In addition, soft water can assist with reducing soap scum in sinks and showers while helping reverse some of the damage caused by hard water. Ultimately, the key difference between hard and soft water has to do with those mineral levels and their effects on plumbing systems.
How often should I have my drains cleaned?
Preferred Plumbing Solutions Inc. recommends that you have your drains cleaned every two years to ensure optimal performance of the system and to prevent any clogs from building up. Scheduling regular drain cleaning appointments is a great proactive measure to maintain your plumbing and extend the life of your system. Professional maintenance and care can help you avoid expensive backups or repairs down the road!
How can I book a service call?
To book a service call with us, simply give us a call at 905-597-8555.
We look forward to working with you soon!