Clogged Drains Plumber – Pape Village, East York
Preferred Plumbing Solutions Inc
Need a professional plumber for your clogged drains in Pape Village, East York? Our plumbers are here to help. Preferred Plumbing Solutions Inc. is the top choice for home or business owners who need an expert on call 7 days a week.
We offer same-day appointments and emergency services, so no matter the situation you can rest assured that our team of expert professionals will be there to assess and solve any issues.
At Preferred Plumbing Solutions Inc. we are here for all your plumbing needs! Whether you need a drain cleaning or a full bathroom remodel, we have the experience and expertise to get your plumbing issues under control.
Our team of professional plumbers is licensed and insured, so you can rest assured knowing that your home is in good hands. Whether you’re looking for emergency or residential plumbing services, our company has what it takes to get the job done right.
We’re here to ensure that your plumbing needs are taken care of, whether you’re a homeowner or business owner. We’ll come out and assess your problem, then give you an estimate before starting any work.
Once we’ve completed the job, our plumbers will provide you with a warranty on all parts and labor so that if anything goes wrong down the road (which it won’t), we will come back at no charge to fix it. Our technicians are highly qualified, professional, and experienced.
Our plumbers have been trained to handle any plumbing problem you might have, from leaky faucets to clogged toilets; whatever it is that’s making your home or business less than perfect, our plumbers will help fix it fast. We can also perform maintenance on your plumbing system so that it stays in tip-top shape year-round.
How to clear a Clogged Drain
There are several methods you can use to clear a clogged drain, including:
- Plunger: A plunger can be used to clear a clog by creating suction to dislodge the blockage. To use a plunger, place it over the drain and press down firmly, then pull up quickly. Repeat this process several times until the blockage is cleared.
- Drain snake: A drain snake, also called a plumbing auger, is a long, flexible cable with a spiral end that can be inserted into the drain to break up or remove clogs. To use a drain snake, insert the end into the drain and turn the handle to feed the cable into the pipe. When you hit the blockage, turn the handle in the opposite direction to break it up or pull it out.
- Baking soda and vinegar: A mixture of baking soda and vinegar can be poured down the drain to break up clogs. To use this method, pour 1/2 cup of baking soda down the drain, followed by 1/2 cup of white vinegar. Let the mixture sit for 15-20 minutes, then flush the drain with hot water.
- Chemical drain cleaner: Chemical drain cleaners can be used to break up clogs, but should be used with caution as they can be harsh on pipes and may not be effective on certain types of blockages. To use a chemical drain cleaner, pour the recommended amount down the drain and let it sit for the recommended amount of time, then flush the drain with hot water.
- Always it is better to call our professional plumbers to clear the clogs, as they have the necessary tools, equipment, and knowledge to handle the issue.
Save $100 On Any Residential Plumbing Service You Need
Available throughout March, 2023. Watch the video or call us to get the details!
Why Choose Us
Fast & Efficient Service
We provide 100% results. If we can't fix your plumbing fixtures* you don't pay. That's a service.
Expert Plumbers That care
We have highly-skilled plumbers with the experience to fix any emergency plumbing matters in your house.
Know How Much You Pay
We are transparent throughout the process. Get a quote before we start. No surprise when we are done.
We are hightly recomeeded on Google
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer emergency services?
Yes, we offer emergency plumbing services and same day services. If you have an emergency plumbing situation, please call us.
What are some common causes of a clogged drain?
Hair, soap scum, food particles, and grease are common causes of clogged drains.
How can I prevent clogged drains?
How can I unclog a drain?
Can I use chemical drain cleaners?
What should I do if a clogged drain won't clear?
How can I book a service call?
To book a service call with us, simply give us a call at 905-597-8555.
We look forward to working with you soon!