Kitchen Drain Back Up Plumber – Broadview North, East York
Are you need a kitchen drain backup plumber in Broadview North, East York? Look no further than Preferred Plumbing Solutions Inc. Our team of experienced professionals are available for emergency services and can provide you with the best solutions for your plumbing needs. We understand that when it comes to kitchen drains, time is of the essence and we will do our best to provide you with prompt service.
At Preferred Plumbing Solutions Inc., we have over 20 years of experience in providing exceptional plumbing services. Our team of experts knows their stuff when it comes to kitchen drain back-ups and can identify the root cause of any issue quickly. We will then work diligently to come up with an effective solution that fits within your budget and timeline.
Highly Trained Technicians
Our highly trained technicians use only top-of-the-line equipment and continue to stay up-to-date on industry trends and regulations to ensure quality results every time. In addition, we take pride in our commitment to safety and will perform all necessary tasks with caution so as not to disturb your home environment or disrupt your daily routine overly much.
If you’re looking for a reliable kitchen drain backup plumber who has the knowledge and expertise to help get your plumbing system up and running again, look no further than Preferred Plumbing Solutions Inc. We offer competitive rates, same-day service, free estimates, all-week emergency services, warranties on labor & parts, and much more! Contact us today for more information or book an appointment online now – our friendly staff is here ready to help.
Kitchen drain repair methods in case of a backup
If you have a kitchen drain back-up, there are several methods you can use to try to repair the issue:
- Plunger: A plunger can be used to try to dislodge the blockage in the drain. This method is best for minor clogs caused by food debris or small objects.
- Drain Snake: A drain snake, also known as a plumbing auger, can be used to clear blockages that are further down the drain pipe. This tool is inserted into the drain and used to physically break up and remove the blockage.
- Chemical Drain Cleaner: Chemical drain cleaners can be used to dissolve clogs caused by grease or soap scum. Be careful with this method as chemical drain cleaners can be harsh on the pipes, it’s best to use environmentally friendly products.
- Hydro Jetting: Hydro jetting is a method that uses high-pressure water to clear blockages and debris from drain pipes. This is an effective method for removing grease, roots, and other stubborn blockages.
- Professional Inspection: If you are unable to clear the blockage with any of these methods, it is best to contact a plumber in east york for an inspection. They will be able to identify the cause of the blockage and determine the best course of action to repair the issue. This may include repairing or replacing pipes, or resolving issues with the main sewer line.
It’s important to note that it’s best to address the problem as soon as possible as kitchen drain backups can cause damage to the pipes and lead to unpleasant smells and unsanitary conditions. Additionally, if the problem is not resolved promptly, it can lead to more severe issues like overflowing water, leaks, and flooding.
Save $100 On Any Residential Plumbing Service You Need
Available throughout March, 2023. Watch the video or call us to get the details!
Why Choose Us
Fast & Efficient Service
We provide 100% results. If we can't fix your plumbing fixtures* you don't pay. That's a service.
Expert Plumbers That care
We have highly-skilled plumbers with the experience to fix any emergency plumbing matters in your house.
Know How Much You Pay
We are transparent throughout the process. Get a quote before we start. No surprise when we are done.
We are hightly recomeeded on Google
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer emergency services?
Do you offer Residential services?
What are some common causes of kitchen drain back-ups?
- Clogs in the drain pipe, caused by food waste, grease, or other debris
- Blockages in the vent pipe, which can be caused by birds nests, leaves, or other debris
- A problem with the main sewer line, such as a blockage or damage
How can I prevent kitchen drain back-ups?
- Avoid pouring grease down the drain
- Use a strainer to catch food debris and other large particles before they enter the drain
- Do not flush large or non-biodegradable items down the drain
- Contact us today for plumber inspect and clean your drain and vent pipes periodically
How much does it cost to fix a kitchen drain back-up?
How can I book a service call?
To book a service call with us, simply give us a call at 905-597-8555.
We look forward to working with you soon!